Sunday, April 26, 2009

oh wat a week...


my paper was hard for me bt im done..da only thing left is my design2...so i spend da remainding days with Lee for some quality time which had long been over due...we when to many places bt mostly ending up at Starbuck with a grande caramel machiato..YUM!!! my jacket had also managed to be done by this week which im satisfied with the tailor golden touch..hehehe....
Even with all da rest,i was counting da days for da weekend to come to go cycling..damn i miss it soo much...As Sunday came,i manage to pull myself together to go for my ride and test out my new DX shoe...i had a great day riding despite da lost of my glove =( and also the tiring bike pushing....to end da week,i spend da remainding hours of the day with Lee again...no matter how tired i was, i had a wonderful day with her...we laugh n talk, laugh n eat, n also laugh and curse a driver for his fucking driving which could realy made my day a fucking hell...as for now,im damn tired bt i do miss her so much...hmmmmm.......
need to got to a LBS tomorow to search for a new glove...FUCK!!!

1 comment:

  1. i miss u honey. wish we never had to go back to seperate homes

    ReplyDelete