Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wats wrong???

after the day before,i really needed a good nite sleep...unfortunately,i had to cut it short as i had to meet up with my lect so early in da morning to submit my FYP report as instructed by him..so when to my uNi with my baggy eyes to sent my report..after im done with that,i when to da office to check on the notice board....FUCK...there was my name on it...1 was regarding a letter dat i need to retrieve at the office, the other was sumthing about a 'Dean Seminar' that i need to attend..it was stated there that my portfolio will b evalute...damn is wat i could say as i havent update my portfolio since 2 semester back...ARGHHHH......
ok,i kept it cool as i know dat i got plans today that i have been long waitng for..a day to rest n spend with my Lee...later did i kno dat she was upset with me....hmmmm...wat da hell did i do???now im stuck at home with no plans as all my plans is destroyed....ish....

1 comment:

  1. im sorry hun..i love u. i do miss u. i was acting like a bitch dat day. really regret it. sorry again.

    ReplyDelete